Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Ando numa onda de ...

... de lamentos...


"I use to be swinging the girls 'cross the floor
and I use to be a lover like no one before
and all the girls whispered and giggled and blushed when I passed
But I know it's true that good things never last
Cause I'm older now, much older than I was, when I was young "

É tão linda a melodia!!! Os lamentos deste homem são lindos!
Jay Jay lamenta-te à vontade...


"It hurts me so
To see you in that state you're in
With a tear on your chin
Tell me please what have I done

It hurts me so
To see you sitting by yourself
With your head in your hands
Tell me did I do you wrong

I wanna know
If I can say I'm sorry
Stop crying
Baby please don't worry
When I listen to your story
I'll softly dry your tears

It hurts me so
To hear you crying in your sleep
Tell me what do you keep
Down inside I wanna know "

2 comments:

Sónia RM said...

lamentos destes são sempre bem vindos ;)

sonhadora said...

Soninha: É verdade... este pode lamentar a vontade... São sempre grandes lamentos :)!